December 15, 2013

Happy 54th Birthday Bapak!

11-December-2013,

You made my life a unique and pleasant experience providing me with all the assistance I needed to overcome every obstacle that was on my way. Thank you for everything. Thank you for being in my life. Happy Birthday, Dad!


I am lucky that I love my father with all of my heart. I am really lucky to have a father that loves me with all of his heart. You are more than a great Dad. You are an inspiration, a hero, a teacher and a friend. Love and laughter are two of the things that you have given me that make life more fun. Thanks, Thanks for showing me how the world works. I may need a few more tips though. Thanks for making me rich. Not with money but with love, caring and a happy family.Loving wishes Dad for a wonderful birthday, Stay Healthy, Stay fantastic!! 


Happy birthday to the greatest Daddy in the world!!




Ps: Ternyata my dad's birthday tahun ini tepat di tanggal cantik 11 12 13 :))
Love you Bapak.. Can't wait to see you soon Pak!